The Alabama Dance Council (ADC) is a statewide, nonprofit service organization for the Alabama dance community. The ADC's mission is to promote the study, creation, performance and enjoyment of dance in all forms. The ADC offers a forum for communication about dance and provides services that support the artistic work of professional dancers, choreographers and dance educators, and advance the artistic experiences of dance students and audiences.
- The diversity of dance
- Sharing dance as an art form
- Making dance accessible
- Providing a comprehensive network
- Developing educational opportunities
- Advancing audience development
- Building effective advocacy strategies
- Expanding member services
- Developing diverse funding
- Creating a supportive structure
- Maximizing the visibility of dance
For more information on how to become involved with the Alabama Dance Council, please visit our Membership page.